Save Time and Money with Digital Invoice Management System!!
If you are running a company, then you must be aware of the importance of Invoice Management. It requires scanning piles of vouchers followed by invoice arrangement as well as ensuring accuracy. To make this meticulous process easier, streamlined and less time consuming, we offer complete invoice management solution.
The Digital Invoice Management system is a complete solution for managing invoices with significant reduction in papers and errors. We spend great amount of time as well as resources in attending calls and handling disputes of clients. With electronic invoicing, you would be able to get rid of irrelevant costs and mistakes.
Our brilliantly developed Invoice management system efficiently cater needs of all, as immense research has been performed by our development team. It is an auto-smart invoice management process which perform match and validation of invoices for detection and fixing of errors. Moreover, payment status is easily accessible.
Faster, Cost Effective and Error-Free Invoices
Experience error free Invoice generation at faster rate along with considerable reduction in related processing costs like OCR software, mail room and in-house scanning! With online Invoice Management system, you can observe remarkable enhancement in productivity as compare to the number of invoice generation per employee using paper.
Empowering with Information Management
A streamlined invoice management system offers a detailed view of Accounts payable process which leads to gaining control over all the processes as well as financial issues. It enables you to make decisions faster, as the application consolidates clients, companies, products, invoices and their payments.
- Makes Financial Reporting and Tracking Easy
- Auto Invoice Match and Validation leads to Accurate Invoices
- Improves Relationships with Suppliers with Timely Payment
- Reduction in Errors and Stress
The Invoice Management System is meant for Administrator and any other registered user, where accessibility will be determined the former.
Administrator undertakes huge range of operations for the smooth functioning of an organization. With his effective supervision and coordination of activities, he manages information system aptly. His key role is to plan, organize and administer all the activities of his department. He must be having strong analytic skills with complete knowledge about Invoice Processing. Moreover, he needs to follow Invoice process both externally and internally.
Administrator has to manage multiple clients as well as contacts related to each invoice. He has to keep a track on slow approvals and rectify errors. With digital invoicing, Administrator would be able to perform error free quality management.
- Clients – Under Client Section, you can manage client details like Name, Email, Phone, Address etc. You can add, edit, view and modify the details.
- Products – Under Products Section, you can view, edit, delete and modify Product Details like Product Name, Product Code, Description and BarCode.
- Invoice – Under Invoice Section, you can view details like Invoice No, Company Name, Client Name, Payment, Amount, Due Date, Currency, Status and Comments. You can also Add and Recur Payment.
- Settings – This is a very important section as it deals with adding company details and updating major attributes respectively like Logo, Currency, Catalog, Catalog Product and User.
- Payments – Under Payment Section, you can view payment history with details like Company Name, Client Email, Invoice No., Txn Status, Profile ID, Start Date, Cycle, Received and Amount. You can update Payment Details of Client like Received From, Balance, Payment Method and Reference Number. You can also make Payment by entering Billing Information. You can also view details of Invoice Items like Catalog Name, Product Name, Quantity, Rate, Discount, Shipping, Tax, Item Total and Overall Total.
- Navigation – Under Navigation Section, you can create, view, delete and update Group with details like Group Name, Group URL, Updated By and Last Updated. Here you can add module and assign accessibility to the user accordingly.
- Tickets – Under Ticket Section, you can assign, edit, delete and add ticket details like Project Name, Department, Ticket Subject, Status with option for File Attachment.
Registered User Functions:
User functions will be determined by the Administrator. Given below modules will be visible to the user, but accessibility will be according to the Administrator.
Why Digital Invoice Management
You can process Invoice with your system from any part of the world. Automated invoice matching decreases the need of accounting staff members, as they will be required for specific issue resolution. It also makes the user free from buying expensive user licenses as well as granting access to any non-related staff. Our Digital Invoice System is adaptable with distinctive profiles of varied countries like date formats, currency characters and VAT rates.
Key Reasons of Success
- Automate Invoice Processing
- Eliminate Manual and Repetitive Work
- Increase in Productivity
- Extraction of significant information along with transaction line information.
- Reduction in Invoice processing cost and increase in handling as well as productivity of invoices.
- No Loss of Invoice
- Early Payment Discounts
- Information Accessibility Irrespective of Location